- Ultraviolet Air Purifiers
- Air Oasis UV AHPCO Sanitizers
- How the Air Oasis Air Purifier Air Cleaner Works
- How TiO2 UV Photocatalytic Oxidation Works
- Air Oasis Sanitizer Testimonials
- Effectiveness of Air Oasis in Kennels
- Air Oasis Offers the 7 Most Advanced Technologies
- Air Oasis Frequently Asked Questions
- Are PCO Air Sanitizers Better Than HEPA Filters?
- Air Oasis Compared to the Ionic Breeze and Oreck
- Dust Free Bio-Fighter UV Replacement UV Lamps
- Eliminating Cigarette Smoke
- Effects of Negative Ions
- Particles and their size in microns
- Indoor Air Quality - What You Should Know
- About Mold / Mold Facts
- Is Ozone Safe?
- Why Negative Ions and Ozone
- Replacement Ozone Filter Plates
Ionic Ozone Air Purifier Cleaner Sterilizers Sanitizing Ozone Safe Purifier
Peak Pure Air is Closed
See Links Below
The Air Oasis AHPCO™ TiO2 UV Cell technology is far superior to the older stand alone UV lamps and catalytic oxidation methods with only one catalyst used in other air purifiers. This state of the art advanced oxidation technology consists of a proprietary, high-intensity broad spectrum UV tube in a Advanced Hydrated Photocatalytic Oxidation matrix cell. Check out the exceptional test data on the Air Oasis UV Photocatalytic technology.
Mounts in the duct system to control harmful bacteria, viruses, yeast, and mold, where they start, in the HVAC system. Through superior technology and quality control, the Bio-Fighter germicidal ultraviolet light systems provide you the performance to solve your indoor air quality problems The germicidal ultraviolet light systems are available in several models and configurations from residential to industrial.
We Know You Will Breathe Better Having Shopped at PeakPureAir.com!
While many of our products are designed to remove smoke and odors, we do not claim they